New User Interface & User Experience Improvements in Latest Aleyant eDocBuilder Release
June 3, 2020 | | eDocBuilder Release
The latest release of eDocBuilder includes significant improvements to the user interface and user experience for eDocBuilder’s iFrame and Pressero Clients.
- In a major enhancement, with the addition of Field Scripting, Field Designer has now achieved feature parity with Field Setup.
- In an improvement to the document approval process, while editing templates in the Test/View Templates area, users will notice the “Update Preview” button. Previously a persistent element, this now appears only after changes are detected.
- New: added support in Field Designer for Emulate Acrobat Text Field Positioning, within the Layout tab.
- New: added support in Field Designer for Stacking Groups for image and text fields.
- New: added support in Field Designer for the Data Source: Another Field (as exists in Field Setup: Field Type).
- New: removed hidden fields on the template while working in Field Designer. Select the “hidden” indicator to make it reappear to resize or reposition.
- For users who access the app through mobile devices, the new eDocBuilder user interface is optimized for mobile.
- To set up future developments, with this release we are removing the capability to customize the layout of eDocBuilder through css. Please read these updated Knowledgebase documents for more information:
- By 12/31/2020, the eDocBuilder iFrame client will be removed; everything will be Pressero client. Please read these updated Knowledgebase documents for more information:
- This release also fixes several bugs.