Aleyant™ is currently seeking a full-time, service-oriented Software Support Representative to join our team.
The Support Representative will assist with the operations of the Product Support department. The department is responsible for providing employee and customer assistance with the usage of all software applications developed by Aleyant. Its goal is to provide concise, accurate, and timely responses to all support inquiries.
We are looking for an extremely reliable individual who loves working with customers, is highly detail-oriented, and who can adapt to change, absorb and apply new information, and who has the determination to learn detailed processes.
Founded in 2005, Aleyant is an innovative leader in providing robust software services to the graphic communications industry at value-driven prices. Our expertise lies in developing highly functional and flexible applications using the most current web development technologies available.
Aleyant software powers several privately labeled software solutions. In addition, we offer two primary products:
Pressero is a complete, web-to-print system offered on the SaaS (hosted) model. eDocBuilder is web-based variable data publishing system built specifically to easily integrate into a web-to-print or MIS solution.
Our focus on reaching out to small and mid-sized printing companies means that many of our customers have had no previous web-to-print experience or understanding. This has translated to a great deal of customer training and support, and remains a hallmark of how we operate our business.
- This is a full-time, work at home position.
- You must live in the state of Illinois, preferably in the Greater Chicago area.
- Must have a permanent residence with a defined working space that is quiet and free from interruptions and distractions.
- Must have high speed internet connection or be willing to get it installed.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from 2-year college or technical school; or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service and phone support experience
- Candidates must be proficient in using a computer for documenting and tracking support activities.
- Exceptional phone etiquette and writing skills.
- Must be well organized and have strong attention to detail, including ability to effectively communicate challenging or technical concepts
- Extremely client-focused
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the concepts of a web-based software program
- Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain resilient, project patience and empathy, and provide excellent customer service when dealing with difficult customers and stressful situations
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Ideal candidate would have:
- Ability to speak more than one language
- Past experience working for a software company in a customer service role
- A passion and aptitude for technology
- Background in the Print Industry
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience in web design and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in the Web-to-Print Industry
- Act as first line of support for existing clients (handle incoming calls, email inquiries, etc.)
- Document, track and monitor support requests
- Identify, research and resolve technical issues
- Provide prompt, accurate solutions including workarounds, suggestions, alternative usage, fixes, etc., by phone, email or video
- Refer unresolved issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Ensure Company management is aware of the importance of certain open issues.
- Keep customers aware of issue status.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of results and any planned resolutions.
- Help to develop standardized FAQ's, user guides, documentation, and training videos.
- Assist other departments w/ testing when applicable
- Become an expert in all company applications
We offer benefits for your contributions and teamwork. These include:
- Competitive salary
- 2 weeks vacation
- Eight paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental and life insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan for healthcare and childcare
Aleyant is an equal opportunity employer. For additional product information and company overview, please visit our website www.aleyant.com Do not contact the company directly for information on this position. Reply only by submitting a Resume and Cover Letter in PDF format to Terri Wymore, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.