Pressero Adds Stripe as New Payment Method
Aleyant is excited to announce the addition of Stripe as a new Payment Method within Pressero. This new integration will first be available for European customers, then available for other regions soon. After you set up an account with Stripe, Pressero will authenticate the account (and visually confirm the authentication) prior to you adding the new method to your site(s).
Find the full write-up of the process, with screens, in Chapter 018, Payment Methods, in the Knowledge Base. https://support.aleyant.com/kb/a1611/ch_-018-payment-methods.aspx#stripe. Here’s an overview.
To set up Stripe in Pressero:
- Go to Admin > Preferences > Payment Methods, click +Add New.
- Enter the name of the payment method in the Method Name field.
- Select Stripe in the Method Type drop-down.
- Click Save.
- In the Payment Methods list page, click the pen icon to enter edit mode for the Payment Method just created.
- Note the “Authentication Required!” message. To authenticate, click the “Connect with Stripe” button as shown in the screen below. You will be taken to your Stripe account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Authorize access to this account” button, after which you will return to Pressero immediately. The message will change to “Authenticated” as shown in the example below.
Note: This release adds a new “Status” column to the Payment Methods list page to display the authentication status (see example above). Not all payment methods use the same authentication method; therefore some methods may not display a status in the Status column.