Professional Services: We are here to help!
Aleyant offers setup, maintenance and customization assistance for our print automation software suite through our Professional Services department. Collectively, our ProServices team have worked in Aleyant's Support, Special Projects or Development departments and know our print automation solutions inside and out. Having them help you with Aleyant Pressero™, Aleyant eDocBuilder™, Aleyant PrintJobManager™, or Aleyant tFLOW is as easy as contacting ProServices below. After we have all your details, we will provide a detailed quote for your review.
Benefits of our Hired Services
- Maximize print automation - An integrated, connected workflow is built for productivity, growth, and smoother processing from quoting, to job submission, to output, delivery, accounting, CRM and more.
- Experts that get it done - A dedicated and knowledgeable Professional Services expert who knows the product
- Frequent communication about your project - Your satisfaction and success are our priorities, so you'll know exactly what has been done, who did the work, how long it took, and what is left to be completed
- Saving time and money - For example, instead of you needing to manually enter hundreds of tax rates, our developers can do a database upload of your tax rates quicker and for less cost
Examples of Print Automation Professional Services
- Customize template designs with code - Assistance with eDocBuilder VDP template HTML or VB field scripting
- eDocBuilder templates - Complete eDocBuilder online design or personalization template creation
- Instant pricing calculator setup for Pressero W2P products
- Pressero B2B or B2C printing storefront setup - as little or as much as needed (shipping methods, products, payment methods, site layout, forms, etc.)
- Pressero permission settings - assistance with complicated Site Group or Approval Plan scenarios
- Training - Extra one-on-one training via online conferencing
Examples of Print Automation Programmer Services
- Integrations - Assistance with third-party integration implementation
- tFLOW custom scripts
- Special features using APIs - projects for eDocBuilder, Pressero, PrintJobManager, or tFLOW
- Middleware applications - use a separate database to make connections not currently setup between Pressero & other programs
- Custom Reports - if the system reports aren't enough information for you, ask ProServices if they can generate one with everything you need
- 3rd party solutions - Pressero storefront, eDocBuilder template, PrintJobManager print MIS or tFLOW automated prepress integrations
- DNS support - when you've chosen to manage your own DNS, rather than use Aleyant's DNS management