Web To Print Return On Investment (ROI)
Besides providing a superior ordering experience, PSP’s (Print Service Providers) are also interested in the Return On Investment a web to print system can deliver based on cost savings.
Pressero First Year ROI from $10,000+
The Aleyant Pressero™ Web-to-Print solution can return a very respectable ROI, even for Print Service Providers with a relatively low order volume. Using the chart below, Return On Investment can be
- $5,191 for Pressero Advanced
- $37,539 for Pressero Premier
- $226,210 for Pressero Premier DS
Even if you only achieve break-even and not the results above, the reduction in error rate, increase in customer satisfaction, prolonged customer retention, and more strategic marketplace positioning make Pressero a winning choice.
Web to Print Cost Savings: Three Order Volume Scenarios
The chart below highlights cost savings using three order volume scenarios: Low, Medium, and High.
- The examples below correlate an order volume to a Pressero plan purely for demonstrative purposes.
- Each Pressero plan provides unlimited order transactions at no additional cost.
- Cost per Hour is fully loaded (includes salary, taxes, benefits, overhead, etc.)
- Intangible improvements NOT included in the ROI calculation include reduction in error rate, increase in customer satisfaction, prolonged customer retention, and more strategic marketplace positioning.
|Orders per Day:|
|Labor Savings due to Web to Print|| Time
|Entering||CSR takes order from customer, enters into MIS||10||$35||$350||$1,167||$5,833|
|Preparing||Prepress technician prepare’s customer’s order||15||$40||$600||$2,000||$10,000|
|Proofing||Customer is sent proof of job to approve||5||$35||$175||$583||$2,917|
|Queuing||Staff queues job for output device||2||$35||$70||$233||$1,167|
|Statusing||Customer informed of status, shipment tracking||2||$35||$70||$233||$1,167|
|Total Monthly Savings (20 days/month)||$1,265||$4,217||$21,083|
|The examples correlate an order volume to a Pressero plan purely for demonstrative purposes.||Pressero
|Total Annual Savings||$15,180||$50,600||$253,000|
|Net Annual ROI, Year 1
(Total Savings less Total Costs)